2023 Malaysia MotoGP
- When: November 10-12, 2023
- Where: Sepang International Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Sepang
- Why go: Great spectating, affordable tickets & proximity to Kuala Lumpur
2023 Malaysia MotoGP Tickets
- Grandstand tickets and general admission passes are not yet available.
- VIP tickets for the 2023 Malaysia MotoGP are now available from our ticket shop.
- VIP packages include access to the MotoGP VIP Village. Discount is available for children under the age of 15.
Where to watch the action at Sepang
There’s few bad spots at Sepang to watch the action. Most vantage points give you views over multiple corners. Recommended places to watch include the K1 Grandstand on the first corner and the Main Grandstand. Grandstand F and the C1/C2 Hillstands are also good – but a long way from the rest of the trackside activities, which takes place near the Main Grandstand.
Visit the Sepang circuit page for more information about the home of the Malaysian MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Much of the information in the archived Malaysian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations is also relevant for MotoGP.