Mexico City is back on the Formula E calendar for the opening round of the all-electric series’ ninth season. This will be the seventh time that the Mexico City E-Prix has been held at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
- When: January 14, 2023
- Where: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Where to stay: Mexico City Accommodation
- Why go: Formula E circuit racing in the heart of Mexico City
Learn more: Everything you need to know about attending the Mexico City E-Prix.
2023 Mexico City E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2023 Mexico City E-Prix are now available via Tickemaster.
- We recommend buying tickets in the Foro Sol stadium section of the track. Tickets here are priced at $360.
- Tickets are also available on the start/finish straight, priced at $660.
- Reduced ticket prices are available for children between the ages of 3 and 16.
Where to watch the action at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
The best atmosphere can be found in the Foro Sol stadium section of the circuit. From here, you will see a hot spot for overtaking action during the E-Prix – and watch the podium celebrations after the race!
Visit the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez page for more information about the home of the Mexico City E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. More relevant information can be found in the Mexican Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.