Mexico City is back on the Formula E calendar for the opening round of the all-electric series’ tenth season. This will be the eighth time that the Mexico City E-Prix has been held at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
- When: January 13, 2024
- Where: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Where to stay: Mexico City Accommodation
- Why go: Formula E circuit racing in the heart of Mexico City
2024 Mexico City E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2024 Mexico City E-Prix are now available via Ticketmaster.
- We recommend buying tickets in the Foro Sol stadium section of the track. Tickets here are priced at $366.
- Tickets are also available on the start/finish straight, priced at just under $660.
- Reduced ticket prices are available for children between the ages of 2 and 16. Infants aged 0-2 do not require a ticket.
- Learn more: Tickets Now On Sale For The 2024 Mexico City E-Prix.
Where to watch the action at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
The best atmosphere can be found in the Foro Sol stadium section of the circuit. From here, you will see a hot spot for overtaking action during the E-Prix – and watch the podium celebrations after the race!
Watch 2023 Mexico City E-Prix Highlights
Visit the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez page for more information about the home of the Mexico City E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. More relevant information can be found in the Mexican Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.