2024 Britain MotoGP
Attend the home of British motorsport for a weekend of exciting and affordable MotoGP action with an excellent trackside atmosphere.
- When: August 2-4, 2024
- Where: Silverstone Circuit
- Where to stay: Check availability & prices for hotels near Silverstone
- Advice: How to get the most out of the British MotoGP at Silverstone
2024 Britain MotoGP Tickets
- General Admission, Grandstand & Hospitality tickets are not yet on sale for 2024
- Discounted access is available for children aged 2-15
- General Admission tickets are available for Friday, Saturday or Sunday and are normally priced from €33 for adult tickets
- Grandstand tickets are also affordable, priced from around €200 for 3 days. Choose from Fan Stands (Copse, Village, Abbey) and Grandstands (Abbey, Club Corner, Hamilton Straight, International Paddock & Woodcote).
- VIP packages, available for Sunday or Saturday & Sunday, include access to premium hospitality in the MotoGP VIP Village.
Where to watch the action at Silverstone
There’s no shortage of decent grandstand views at Silverstone and General Admission shouldn’t be discounted for those on a budget. For start line and pit views, choose the Hamilton Straight. For racing action, good places to watch include Abbey B, Club Corner and Woodcote.
Visit the Silverstone Circuit page for more information about the home of the British MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Much of the information in the British Grand Prix Travel Guide on our sister site F1Destinations is also relevant for MotoGP.