2022 Britain MotoGP
- When: August 5-7, 2022
- Where: Silverstone Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Silverstone
- Tips: How to get the most out of the British MotoGP at Silverstone
- Why go: Classic circuit with excellent trackside atmosphere
2022 British MotoGP Tickets
- Tickets for the British MotoGP are now available
- Grandstand tickets are available for either the weekend (3 days) or Sunday only;
- Weekend tickets in the National Pits Straight, Copse A/B/C, Luffield and Woodcote A/B grandstand are priced at €205
- Weekend tickets in the Becketts, Club Corner and Village A/B grandstands are priced at €180
- Weekend tickets in the Abbey Grandstand are priced at €152
- Weekend General Admission tickets cost €126. Friday, Saturday and Sunday only tickets are also available.
- All grandstand and General Admission tickets include roving access to grandstands on Friday and Saturday, with seats only reserved on race day.
- Three day parking passes are also available for €70.
Where to watch the action at Silverstone
There’s no shortage of decent grandstand views at Silverstone and General Admission shouldn’t be discounted for those on a budget. Check out our video analysis of the best grandstands at Silverstone, which include Club Corner, Becketts and Woodcote.
Visit the Silverstone Circuit page for more information about the home of the British MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Much of the information in the British Grand Prix Travel Guide on our sister site F1Destinations is also relevant for MotoGP.