2023 Belgian Grand Prix
Tickets are now available for the 2023 Belgian Grand Prix. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps signed a single-year contract extension with Formula 1 in 2022 – meaning this could be your last opportunity to see the pinnacle of motorsport racing at the legendary track. Spa is one of the most historic and atmospheric circuits on the current F1 calendar, with excellent views and close racing.
- When: July 28-30, 2023
- Where: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Where to stay: Reserve accommodation near Spa-Francorchamps with free cancellation
- Why go: Classic track in a beautiful part of the world.
2023 Belgian Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now available for the 2023 Belgian Grand Prix.
- While some ticket categories have sold out, tickets remain available in many of the best grandstands at the circuit.
- 3-day General Admission tickets are available at €210.
2023 Belgian Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy Official Ticket Packages for the 2023 Belgian Grand Prix from F1 Experiences
- Recommended packages include Champions Club Platinum with seating in the multi-level Business Tower overlooking Eau Rouge/Raidillon and Hero Ticket Packages with a seat in the covered Gold 2 Grandstand and access to exclusive trackside activities such as a Guided Track Tour and Paddock Club Reception with a current or legendary F1 guest appearance.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Having a grandstand seat is a good idea for race day, but we still recommend getting out and exploring the General Admission areas at this majestic circuit in the Ardennes mountains. Just don’t forget to wear good shoes and be prepared for changeable weather. Some of the best grandstands at Spa-Francorchamps include Gold 8 (facing the opening La Source corner and looking down the Main Straight) and Silver 2 / Gold 3 near Eau Rouge/Raidillon.
Visit the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps page for more information about the home of the Belgian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Belgian Grand Prix travel guide on F1Destinations.com.