2022 Italian Grand Prix
- When: September 9-11, 2022
- Where: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Where to stay: Reserve rooms in Milan with free cancellation
- Why go: Historic track with incredible trackside atmosphere; proximity to Milan
2022 Italian Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2022 Italian Grand Prix are not yet on sale
2022 Italian Grand Prix Packages
- Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences are now available
- Get the best grandstand seats or access to all-inclusive trackside hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club, as well as exciting insider activities at Monza such as F1 driver appearances, access to the F1 Paddock and a Guided Track Tour
- Add accommodation at select Milan hotels with daily transfers to and from the circuit
- Secure access now
Where to watch the action at Monza
Some of the best grandstands at Monza are situated near the first hairpin (especially 8A and 6C), Ascari (13) and Parabolica (22). Friday is a good chance to take a walk around the circuit, as all grandstands are open.
Visit the Monza circuit page for more information about the home of the Italian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Italian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.com.