2023 Singapore Grand Prix
After facing two years off the F1 calendar due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Singapore Grand Prix made its return to the schedule last year. Tickets are now on sale for F1’s original night race at Marina Bay Street Circuit.
- When: September 15-17, 2023
- Where: Marina Bay Street Circuit
- Where to stay: Reserve hotels in Singapore with free cancellation
- Why go: Night racing in the heart of a vibrant Asian city, A-list concerts.
2023 Singapore Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2023 Singapore Grand Prix
- Take advantage of early bird discount until November 24, 2022
- Demand for tickets is high – some grandstands have already sold out
2022 Singapore Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- 2023 Singapore Grand Prix ticket packages from F1 Experiences are now available
- F1 Experiences offers a wide selection of grandstand and hospitality packages in Singapore, including access to the Formula 1 Paddock Club. All packages include access to insider activities at Marina Bay Street Circuit, such as F1 driver meet and greets, and F1 Paddock access.
Where to watch the action at Marina Bay Street Circuit
Being a street circuit, none of the grandstands in Singapore offer particularly good views. The best grandstands can be found in Zone 1, especially the Turn 2 Grandstand. At the cheaper end of the spectrum, the Bay Grandstand has excellent skyline views but poor trackside views. For General Admission views, we recommend Premier Walkabout Tickets that provide access to Zone 1, which has far less people than the other zones and some excellent vantage points on the best corners.
Visit the Marina Bay Street Circuit page for more information about the home of the Singapore Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Singapore Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.com.