2024 Monaco Grand Prix
Formula 1’s most iconic event returns in May. Tickets for the 2024 Monaco Grand Prix at the glamorous Circuit de Monaco are not yet on sale.
- When: May 24-26, 2024
- Where: Circuit de Monaco
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Monaco
- Why go: History and glamour in the Millionaire’s Playground on the Med.
2024 Monaco Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2024 Monaco Grand Prix are now available
- Grandstand seats are priced from €165 on Friday up to €1835 for 3 days.
- Gold ticket packages include the best seats in selected grandstands plus special benefits
2024 Monaco Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy 2024 Monaco Grand Prix packages from F1 Experiences
- F1 Experiences offers a wide selection of grandstand and hospitality packages in Monaco, including access to the Champions Club in the Ermanno Penthouse and trackside yacht viewing. All packages include access to insider activities at Circuit de Monaco such as F1 driver meet and greets, and F1 Paddock access.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Monaco
The shortest circuit on the Formula 1 calendar has a limited number of grandstand seats, most of which don’t offer great views. The best grandstands at Circuit de Monaco are located in the harbour, notably the K Grandstand (the seats near Tabac are best) and T Grandstand, which has views of the pits. The views from Rocher, the general admission area on the hill, are not good – better to go for the Z1 general admission area near Tabac if you can. We also recommend paying for a terrace or some kind of VIP hospitality on at least one day – prices are reasonable on Thursday, when the first Formula 1 sessions take place.
Visit the Circuit de Monaco page for more information about the home of the Monaco Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Monaco Grand Prix travel guide on F1Destinations.com.