2024 Catalan MotoGP
- When: May 24-26, 2024
- Where: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Where to stay: Check availability & prices of hotels in Barcelona on race weekend
- Why go: Great circuit for spectating, passionate local fans and proximity to Barcelona, one of Europe’s great cities.
2024 Catalan MotoGP Tickets
- General Admission, Grandstand & VIP tickets are not yet on sale for the 2024 Catalan MotoGP
- All regular tickets are for 3 days, with prices normally starting at €75 for adult General Admission and €90 for Grandstand Seats.
- VIP packages include access to premium hospitality with great views in the MotoGP VIP Village. Packages are available for either two days (Saturday & Sunday) or race day only. Discount is available for children under the age of 15.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
There’s few bad vantage points at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Even the General Admission zones offer excellent panoramic views, though the crowds on race day can make it harder to find a good spot. In terms of grandstands, our favourites are the raised L Grandstand and G Grandstand in the stadium section.
Visit the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya circuit page for more information about the home of the Catalan MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.