2022 Catalan MotoGP
- When: June 3-5, 2022
- Where: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Why go: Great circuit for spectating, passionate local fans and proximity to Barcelona, one of Europe’s great cities.
2022 Catalan MotoGP Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2022 Catalan MotoGP weekend at Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya.
- 3-day tickets in the main grandstand on the pit straight are priced at €83.
- Discounted tickets available for junior and senior citizens.
- 3 day parking passes are priced at €13.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
There’s few bad vantage points at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Even the General Admission zones offer excellent panoramic views, though the crowds on race day can make it harder to find a good spot. In terms of grandstands, our favourites are the raised L Grandstand and G Grandstand in the stadium section.
Visit the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya circuit page for more information about the home of the Catalan MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.