2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix
After a triumphant return to the F1 calendar in 2020, Imola returns for the third year in a row in 2022. The Emilia Romagna Grand Prix replaces the Chinese Grand Prix on the 2022 schedule.
- When: April 22-24, 2022
- Where: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola)
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Imola
- Why go: Historic circuit in beautiful setting
2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
- With the 2020 and 2021 races at Imola held behind closed doors, this will be the first F1 race at the track since 2006 to welcome spectators.
- The most expensive 3-day grandstand tickets are located in Grandstands, A, M and I, which are situated on the main straight. Tickets here cost €798 for three days. Grandstands A and M are the only covered grandstands at the circuit.
- The cheapest grandstand tickets are available in Grandstand H and Grandstand R, located in the final sector of the track. 3-day tickets here are priced at €270.
- A 50% discount is available for children’s tickets (age 0-12).
- Demand for tickets is expected to be high. Secure access now.
2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy 2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix ticket packages from F1 Experiences.
- F1 Experiences offers a wide selection of grandstand and hospitality packages at Imola, including access to the Formula 1 Paddock Club. All packages include access to insider activities at the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, such as F1 driver meet and greets, guided track tours and F1 Paddock access.
Where to Watch the Action at Imola
The covered Grandstands A & M are located on the start/finish straight at Imola, good for watching the pitlane and key moments of racing. Other good places to watch include Grandstands D/E/F at Acque Minerale and Grandstands H/F on either side of the Rivazza corner at the end of the lap.
Visit the Imola Circuit guide for more information about the home of the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.