2024 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix
After an unexpected return to the F1 calendar in 2020, Imola returns once more in 2024. The 2023 race was called off due to local flooding. Imola has a contract to host the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix until at least 2025.
- When: May 17-19, 2024
- Where: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola)
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Imola
- Why go: Historic circuit in beautiful setting
2024 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2024 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix
- The most expensive 3-day grandstand tickets are located in the four Partenza grandstands which are situated on the main straight. Partenza Grandstands 1 & 2 are the only covered grandstands at the circuit.
- For affordable views at Imola, we recommend the Rivazza 1 Grandstand near the final corner.
2024 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy 2024 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix ticket packages from F1 Experiences.
- F1 Experiences offers a wide selection of grandstand and hospitality packages at Imola, including access to the Formula 1 Paddock Club. All packages include access to insider activities at the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, such as F1 driver meet and greets, guided track tours and F1 Paddock access.
Where to Watch the Action at Imola
The covered Grandstands Partenza 1 & 2 are located on the start/finish straight at Imola, good for watching the pitlane and key moments of racing. Other good places to watch include the Acque Minerale grandstands and Grandstands H/F on either side of the Rivazza corner at the end of the lap.
Visit the Imola Circuit guide for more information about the home of the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.