2024 Portuguese MotoGP
MotoGP visited Algarve International Circuit for the first time amid the coronavirus pandemic in 2020. The Portimao circuit remains on the calendar once again in 2024 as host of the second race of the season.
- When: March 22-24, 2024
- Where: Algarve International Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Portimao
- Why go: Modern circuit in pretty corner of Europe, mild weather
2024 Portuguese MotoGP Tickets
- Tickets are not yet on sale for the 2024 Portuguese MotoGP
- 3-Day Tickets are normally available in a variety of grandstands, with prices ranging from €72 – €171.
- Choose from Sunday only tickets or 3-day weekend passes.
- VIP packages are also available from €1,563. Discount is available for childeren.
Where to watch the action at Algarve International Circuit
The grandstand views at Algarve International Circuit are excellent, with many offering views over large parts of the circuit. Choose the Main Grandstand (approximately 16,000 seats) for pit views and the start. Other good places to watch here include the South Grandstand and the Portimão grandstand.
Visit the Algarve International Circuit page for more information about the home of the Portuguese MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.