Lone Star Le Mans 2024
The World Endurance Championship is set to return to Circuit of The Americas in 2024 for the Lone Star Le Mans. The event previously appeared on the WEC calendar in every season between 2013 and 2017. It returned in 2020, hosting the final WEC event before the coronavirus pandemic prevented any racing taking place for the next six months. After four years off the calendar, the Lone Star Le Mans returns in September as the sixth round of the 2024 WEC season.
- When: August 31 – September 1, 2024
- Where: Circuit of The Americas
- Where to stay: Austin Accommodation
- Why go: Modern circuit with great spectating on the doorstep of lively Austin, cheap tickets.
Lone Star Le Mans 2024 Tickets
- Tickets are not yet available for the Lone Star Le Mans 2024.
- In 2020, single day passes were available from $39. Weekend (2 day) passes were priced at $59.
Where to Watch the Action at Lone Star Le Mans
In 2020, the Main and Turn 1 Grandstands will offer free seating to all ticket holders. You could also watch from the General Admission areas between Turns 1-3. Other areas of the circuit will be closed to spectators.
Visit the Circuit of The Americas for more information, including videos, image gallery, how to get there tips and the best places to stay. Much of the information in the United States Grand Prix Travel Guide on our companion site F1Destinations.com is also relevant for WEC.