2022 Spanish Grand Prix
- When: May 20-22, 2022
- Where: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Why go: Modern circuit with great viewing, close to one of Europe’s finest cities.
2022 Spanish Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2022 Spanish Grand Prix are now on sale.
- 3-day tickets in the Main Grandstand on the pit straight are priced at €445.
- 3-day General Admission tickets are priced at €145.
- Discounts are available for junior and senior citizens.
- Parking passes for the weekend are priced at €30.
2022 Spanish Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy 2022 Spanish Grand Prix ticket packages from F1 Experiences.
- F1 Experiences offers a wide selection of grandstand and hospitality packages at the Spanish Grand Prix, including access to the Formula 1 Paddock Club. All packages include access to insider activities at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, such as F1 driver meet and greets, and F1 Paddock access.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya offers some of the best spectating on the Formula 1 calendar, including from the General Admission zones. With lots of natural elevation, some vantage points offer views of multiple corners. Recommended grandstands include L (raised high above Turn 2) and G (which wraps around the stadium section). Free Friday is offered in Spain, meaning you can check out the views from most grandstands on the first day of the weekend.
Visit the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya page for more information about the home of the Spanish Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Spanish Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.