2022 Mexico City Grand Prix
October 28 - October 30
- When: October 28-30, 2022
- Where: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Where to stay: Reserve accommodation in Mexico City with free cancellation
- Why go: The F1esta offers arguably the best trackside atmosphere on the calendar.
2022 Mexico City Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are not yet available for the 2022 Mexico City Grand Prix
2022 Mexico City Grand Prix Packages
- Choose an Official Ticket Package from F1 Experiences in Mexico
- Get a 3-day grandstand seat or access to all-inclusive trackside hospitality in the Champions Club or Formula 1 Paddock Club
- Exclusive trackside activities included with packages include a Guided Track Tour, access to the F1 Paddock and guest appearances from F1 drivers.
- Secure access now
Where to watch the action at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
The best atmosphere can be found in the Foro Sol stadium section of the circuit (Grada 14 & 15). Other good places to watch the action at the Mexican Grand Prix include the Blue Zone (Grade 3-6) and Yellow Zone (Grada 9-11).
Visit the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez page for more information about the home of the Mexico Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Mexican Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.