2024 Qatar Grand Prix
Formula 1 returns to Lusail Circuit in 2024 for the third running of the Qatar Grand Prix. Qatar has joined the Formula 1 calendar on a long-term deal and the sport will continue to race in the country until at least 2031.
- When: November 29 – December 1, 2024
- Where: Lusail Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Lusail Circuit
- Why go: Formula 1’s third trip to Qatar. The title battle could be decided under the floodlights!
2024 Qatar Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are not yet on sale for the 2024 Qatar Grand Prix.
- Choose from seats in the Main Grandstand, North Grandstand, Turn 2 Grandstand, Turn 3 Grandstand or Turn 16 Grandstand.
- 3-day General Admission tickets were available from €160 in 2023. Single day General Admission access is also available.
2024 Qatar Grand Prix Packages
Where to watch the action at Losail International Circuit
3-day tickets for the Qatar Grand Prix were priced between €160 and €525 in 2023. The Main Grandstand offers views of the starting grid and the pit lane, while the North Grandstand is further along the pit straight and offers views of Turn 1. The other grandstands offer views of the turns which they are named after, plus the surrounding sections of track.
General Admission offers access to viewing areas between the final corner and Turn 3. All tickets include access to the Fan Zone, food court and merchandise stalls.
Visit the Losail International Circuit circuit page for more information about the circuit, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.