2022 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Official Name: Formula 1 Grande Prêmio de São Paulo (Sao Paulo Grand Prix)
- When: November 11-13, 2022
- Where: Interlagos
- Where to stay: Reserve accommodation in Sao Paulo with free cancellation
- Why go: Exciting, unpredictable racing.
2022 Brazilian Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix are now on sale.
- 3-day tickets in Grandstand M, opposite the pits, are priced at $583 USD.
- Cheapest 3-day grandstand tickets are in Grandstand G, located on the back straight. Tickets here are priced at $199 USD.
Where to watch the action at Interlagos
The A Bleachers on the run to the final corner are good for fans on a budget. We also recommend Grandstand M on the Main Straight with views of the first corner, where you will invariably get to witness some overtaking moves.
Visit the Interlagos page for more information about the home of the Brazilian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Brazilian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.