2024 Japanese Grand Prix
Suzuka moves position on the Formula 1 calendar in 2024 from its traditional position in the second half of the season to early April. The 2024 Japanese Grand Prix will be the fourth round of the year, on April 5-7, 2024.
- When: April 5-7, 2024
- Where: Suzuka Circuit
- Where to stay: Reserve a hotel in Nagoya with free cancellation
- Why go: Iconic circuit with a unique trackside atmosphere.
2024 Japanese Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2024 Japanese Grand Prix
- With very high demand to attend the race at Suzuka this year, we recommend securing your access as soon as possible
2024 Japanese Grand Prix Packages
- Get closer to Formula 1 in Japan with an Official Ticket Package from F1 Experiences
- Choose from grandstand seats or all-inclusive hospitality in the Champions Club or Formula 1 Paddock Club
- Additional activities at Suzuka include a Guided Track Tour, Exclusive Pit Lane Walk and guest appearances from F1 drivers
- Add accommodation in Nagoya to your package
Where to watch the action at Suzuka Circuit
The General Admission areas at Suzuka are excellent. In terms of grandstands, we recommend Grandstand B on the first corner, Grandstand D at the beginning of the S Curves and Grandstand Q on the chicane before the final corner. Grandstand C is a good cheaper grandstand. Don’t forget that Suzuka operates a Free Friday policy – you can sit in any grandstand you wish (with the exception of V2 Upper) for the first day of F1 action.
Visit the Suzuka Circuit page for more information about the home of the Japanese Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Japanese Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.