2023 Chinese Grand Prix
After a three-year absence, Formula 1 is expected to return to China for the first time since 2019 in 2023.
- When: April 14-16, 2023
- Where: Shanghai International Circuit
- Where to stay: Shanghai Accommodation
- Why go: Good spectating, sightseeing in one of the world’s great cities
2023 Chinese Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are not yet on sale for the 2023 Chinese Grand Prix.
2023 Chinese Grand Prix Packages
- F1 Experiences is not yet on sale with Official Ticket Packages for the 2023 Chinese Grand Prix. Join the waitlist to be notified when packages are available.
- F1 Experiences packages over insider access at Shanghai International Circuit, with access to exclusive trackside activities at Shanghai International Circuit such as a Guided Track Tour, Exclusive Pit Lane Walk and Championship Trophy Photo.
Where to watch the action at Shanghai International Circuit
The vast Main Grandstand (also known as Grandstand A) at Shanghai International Circuit offers excellent panoramic views from the upper levels. The H and K Grandstands are also recommended. Don’t forget that China offers Free Friday – on the first day of the weekend, you have roving access to all the grandstands.
Visit the Shanghai International Prix Circuit page for more information about the home of the Australian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Chinese Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.