2020 Tuscan Grand Prix
Mugello has been added to the revised 2020 Formula 1 calendar and will host the 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix (official name: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DELLA TOSCANA FERRARI 1000 2020 Mugello) this September. The race follows one week after the 2020 Italian Grand Prix at Monza and will be the 1000th Formula 1 race that Ferrari has entered.
- When: September 11-13, 2020
- Where: Mugello Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Mugello Circuit
- Why go: Fast circuit that promises exciting racing in a beautiful part of the world
2020 Tuscan Grand Prix Tickets
- SEPTEMBER 5 UPDATE: A limited number of tickets to the Tuscan Grand Prix went on sale today. Just 2880 spectators will be allowed at the circuit on each day of the race weekend in three grandstands (Centrale, Materassi, 58), with 880 of these places reserved for members of various Scuderia Ferrari Fan Clubs.
- Single day only tickets are available. Friday tickets are priced from €94-150, Saturday tickets from €188-300 and Sunday tickets from €375-600. Check the full price list here.
- Buy 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix Tickets here.
Visit the Mugello Circuit guide for more information about the home of the Tuscan Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.