2022 Vancouver E-Prix
Formula E returns to Canada for the inaugural Vancouver E-Prix in July. Taking place as part of the Canadian E-Fest, over Canada Day weekend, the event is set to be one of the biggest on the 2022 Formula E calendar.
- When: July 2, 2022
- Where: Vancouver Street Circuit
- Where to stay: Vancouver Accommodation
- Why go: Electric street racing on the harbourside in one of Canada’s most diverse cities, taking place as part of a 3-day festival
2022 Vancouver E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now available for the 2022 Vancouver E-Prix
- There will be grandstand capacity for 56,000 fans
- Daily General Admission tickets for the E-Prix are priced from $25 CAD, while two day tickets cost $70 CAD
- Grandstand tickets begin at $150 CAD
- Hospitality tickets are available from $1000 CAD
- Enquire here for Race Suite options
Where to watch the action at Vancouver Street Circuit
While General Admission tickets are the cheapest priced for the Vancouver E-Prix, we recommend spending a little extra for a grandstand seat. Views from General Admission areas at Formula E events can be varied, so it’s better to be guaranteed a good view!
There are a range of grandstands at the Vancouver E-Prix. The Family Grandstand (Grandstand 10) is located on the back straight and will give you views of the cars heading down towards the hairpin and back past again. Grandstand 11 (Silver) is located a little closer to the hairpin. This area is likely to be a hotspot for overtaking – and may well be where the Attack Mode activation point is located.
Grandstands 12 and 14 are also in the Silver category. Grandstand 12 is located at the hairpin itself, while Grandstand 14 will offer views of the final corner before the main straight.
The most expensive, non VIP, grandstands are in the Gold category. These are Grandstands 2, 3 and 8. Grandstand 2 is located close to the first turn and should be a great spot to see some racing action – especially on the opening lap! Grandstand 3 is located closer to the second turn.
Visit the Vancouver Street Circuit page for more information about the home of the Vancouver E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.