2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
The Saudi Arabian Grand Prix makes its fourth appearance on the Formula 1 calendar in 2024 at Jeddah Corniche Circuit. For the first time, the 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix will take place on a Saturday night.
- When: March 7-9, 2024
- Where: Jeddah Corniche Circuit
- Where to stay: Jeddah Accommodation
- Why go: Seriously impressive circuit with great facilities and day-night action
2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2024 Saudi Arabia Grand Prix are now on sale
- Choosing a ticket for this race is relatively easily, as there are only two grandstands available (Main Grandstand and Central Grandstand), plus General Admission and Premium Hospitality.
- Tickets are available for single days or for all three days of the event
2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Packages
- Official Ticket Packages for the 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix from F1 Experiences are now available.
Why go to the 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
Jeddah Corniche Circuit is one of the newest venues on the Formula 1 calendar. Taking place as the second round of the year, everything is still to play for championship-wise as Formula 1 descends on Saudi Arabia. This street circuit is the fastest on which the sport has ever raced, meaning you’ll get to see the drivers push the cars to their absolute limits. There are ample opportunities for overtaking too – and with the tight confines of the circuit’s walls, an action-packed Grand Prix is almost guaranteed!
Where to watch the action at Jeddah Corniche Circuit
- There are two main grandstands to choose from at Jeddah Corniche Circuit, along with general admission access and hospitality options.
- The Main Grandstand is the place to be to see the starting grid, pit stops and post-race celebrations – but don’t expect to see much overtaking from this vantage point.
- The Central Grandstand overlooks Turns 4-10 and is highly recommended to see the drivers push their machines to the limits!