2022 Rome E-Prix
Formula E returns to Rome in April 2022 for the fourth all-electric race weekend in the Italian capital. The race was run behind closed doors in 2021 on an extended layout of the Rome Street Circuit. Fans are expected to be back in attendance at the event in 2022. The event will be a double header.
- When: April 9-10, 2022
- Where: Circuito Cittadino dell’EUR
- Where to stay: Rome Accommodation
- Why go: Street racing in the heart of Rome. Racing around Mussolini-era buildings is a sight unlike any other in any racing series.
2022 Rome E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2022 Rome E-Prix. More information can be found here.
- Save on tickets for both days! One day tickets begin at €29, while tickets for both days start at €39.
- Premium Experience tickets for the weekend are available at €183.
Visit the Circuito Cittadino dell’EUR page for more information about the home of the Rome E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.