2023 Rome E-Prix
July 15 - July 16
Formula E returns to Rome in July 2023 for the fifth all-electric race weekend in the Italian capital. Just like in 2021 and 2022, the 2023 Rome E-Prix weekend will feature a double header of races.
- When: July 15-16, 2023
- Where: Circuito Cittadino dell’EUR
- Where to stay: Find a place to stay in Rome on July 15-16, 2023
- Why go: Street racing in the heart of Rome. Racing around Mussolini-era buildings is a sight unlike any other in any racing series.
2023 Rome E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2023 Rome E-Prix.
- Chose from seats in Grandstands, the Green Arena, hospitality options or other areas.
- Two day tickets are available from €9.50 in the Prato area, in the heart of the Allianz Fan Village. Two-day tickets overlooking the main straight – in the Gold Grandstand – are priced at €182.
- Premium Experience tickets are also available from €202. These tickets include a reserved grandstand seat and access to an exclusive pre-race activity on the Friday of the Rome E-Prix weekend.
Visit the Circuito Cittadino dell’EUR page for more information about the home of the Rome E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.