6 Hours of Monza 2023
The World Endurance Championship visited Monza for the first time in 2021, marking the return of top-line endurance racing to the Italian circuit. After a successful first race, the 6 Hours of Monza has become an annual event on the WEC calendar. It returns in July 2023.
- When: July 7-9, 2023
- Where: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Where to stay: Check accomodation prices & availability in Monza
- Why go: Historic circuit in beautiful park location near Milan.
6 Hours of Monza 2023 Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 6 Hours of Monza 2023 via Monzanet / TicketOne
- Entry is FREE on Friday July 7, including to the Paddock.
- Tickets cost €30 on Saturday and €40 on Sunday, or €45 for two days. Prices are discounted until June 11, 2023.
- From June 12, tickets cost €40 on Saturday and €50 on Sunday, or €60 for two days.
- FREE entry for children aged up to 6 and for disabled persons. Discounted entry available for fans under 24 and over 65 years of age.
- Trackside parking is FREE all weekend
Visit the Autodromo Nazionale Monza page for more information about the circuit, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get there and the best places to stay. Lots of the information in the Italian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations is also relevant for WEC.
2 thoughts on “6 Hours of Monza 2023”
when can we buy the tickets?
Hi there – tickets for the 6 Hours of Monza are now available from the Monza website