2023 Jakarta E-Prix
June 3 - June 4
Formula E raced in Jakarta for the first time in 2022. Following the success of the well-attended first Jakarta E-Prix, the event becomes a double header in 2023.
- When: June 3-4, 2023 (double header)
- Where: Jakarta Street Circuit
- Where to stay: Check hotel prices & availability in Jakarta on race weekend
- Why go: Street racing in one of South East Asia’s most chaotic cities
2023 Jakarta E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2022 Jakarta E-Prix. Buy here.
- Three categories of tickets are available for the race. You can purchase for Saturday June 3, Sunday June 4 or for both days.
- Early bird prices apply. Tickets are discounted by 20% for a limited time.
- The cheapest Category 3 tickets include access to the “Circuit Festival” and Allianz Fan Village, but without a reserved seat. These are priced from 600,000 IDR (approx. $40 USD) for one day, excluding tax
- Category 2 tickets include a grandstand seat in one of the nine grandstands, 2A to 2I. Check locations on the map below. One-day prices from 800,000 IDR ($54 USD) + tax.
- Category 1 tickets include entry to trackside hospitality, with one-day prices starting from 8m IDR ($540 USD) + tax
Visit the Jakarta Street Circuit page for more information about the home of the Jakarta E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.