2021 Germany MotoGP
- When: June 18-20, 2021
- Where: Sachsenring
- Where to stay: Accommodation near the Sachsenring
- Why go: Close racing, excellent trackside viewing and a real party atmosphere!
2021 German MotoGP Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2021 German MotoGP at the Sachsenring
- 3-day grandstand tickets are priced from €210-220 (single day and 2-day grandstand tickets are also available)
- 3-day General Admission tickets cost €114 (single day and 2-day GA tickets are also available)
Where to watch the action at the Sachsenring
With lots of natural elevation, the General Admission views at the Sachsenring are excellent. Having said that, the grandstands here are also well priced. Some of the best have views of the downhill run and heavy braking into Turn 1, especially the T2 and T10/4 grandstands.
Visit the Sachsenring circuit page for more information about the home of the German MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.