2023 Hungarian Grand Prix
The traditional curtain closer on the first half of the Formula 1 season, the Hungarian Grand Prix returns in July. One of the cheapest races in Europe to attend, the Hungarian Grand Prix offers warm weather at the height of the summer in Europe and easy proximity to the lively city of Budapest.
- When: July 21-23, 2023
- Where: Hungaroring
- Where to stay: Reserve a hotel in Budapest with free cancellation
- Why go: Cheap tickets, hot weather, lively atmosphere and proximity to one of Europe’s great cities.
2023 Hungarian Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2023 Hungarian Grand Prix.
- A good selection of grandstand seats remain available.
- 3-day General Admission tickets are available for €119.
- VIP Fan Lounge tickets, including hospitality and first class catering, are available at €1,290.
2023 Hungarian Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy Official Ticket Packages for the 2023 Hungarian Grand Prix from F1 Experiences
- Choose from grandstand seats (including Silver 3, Super Gold & 3 Corner Hopping) or access to all-inclusive hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock. Packages also include access to exclusive trackside activities such as a Guided Track Tour, Exclusive Pit Lane Walk, Championship Trophy Photo and more. Secure access now.
Where to watch the action at the Hungaroring
Built into a natural amphitheatre, the Hungaroring offer some of the best views on the F1 calendar. The best grandstands are clustered around the final corner (Silver 3, 4 & Red Bull). If you don’t want to spend the whole time in the hot sun, go for the Super Gold Grandstand opposite the pits – this is the only covered grandstand at the Hungaroring. The cheapest General Admission tickets are also a great deal at the Hungaroring, but we recommend spending a little bit more for a reserved seat in the Bronze 1 or 2 grandstand. We also recommend the “3 Corner Hopping” tickets for first-time visitors, as you get to sit in a different grandstand each day of the event.
Visit the Hungaroring Circuit page for more information about the home of the Hungarian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Hungarian Grand Prix travel guide on F1Destinations.com.