2024 Bahrain Grand Prix
The 2024 Bahrain Grand Prix will once again be the opening round of the new Formula 1 season. For the first time, the 2024 race will take place on a Saturday night. Practice takes place Thursday, with Qualifying on Friday.
Pre-season testing will also take place at Bahrain International Circuit, one week before the season-opening Grand Prix on February 21-23. Tickets for testing will be sold separately at a later date. Last year, Grand Prix ticketholders were able to attend testing at no additional cost.
- When: February 29 – March 2, 2024
- Where: Bahrain International Circuit
- Where to stay: Manama Accommodation
- Why go: Exciting night racing. Low spectator numbers make for a relaxed spectator experience
2024 Bahrain Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now available for the 2024 Bahrain Grand Prix.
- Tickets for the Main Grandstand sold out last year – be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!
- Tickets are available in the Victory Grandstand, located in the final sector of the track; the Turn 1 Grandstand, the University Grandstand and the Beyon Grandstand.
- Hospitality options are also available.
2024 Bahrain Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy 2024 Bahrain Grand Prix ticket packages from F1 Experiences.
- F1 Experiences offers a wide selection of grandstand and hospitality packages in Bahrain, including access to the Formula 1 Paddock Club. All packages include access to insider activities at Bahrain International Circuit, such as F1 driver meet and greets, and F1 Paddock access.
Why go to the 2024 Bahrain Grand Prix?
Few races on the calendar have more intrigue surrounding them than the season-opening event, which takes place in Bahrain for the fourth consecutive season in 2024. What will the competitive order look like? Who will get the best start to the year? And which teams will find themselves on the back foot? The 2024 Bahrain Grand Prix is where all the talking stops and the real action begins!
Bahrain International Circuit has been home to many memorable duels over the years since switching to a night race setup in 2014. The switch has made spectating more comfortable for fans, avoiding the hot daytime desert temperatures. Spectator numbers are on the rise in Bahrain but are still some of the lowest of the season, meaning there’s a much more relaxed atmosphere trackside than at some of the other bigger-attended events.
Where to watch the action at Bahrain International Circuit
The Turn 1 Grandstand is a great place to see some overtaking, while the Victory Grandstand offers views of the final corner. Note that the former ‘Oasis’ grandstand was renamed ‘Batelco’ for 2023 and is now named ‘Beyon’.
Visit the Bahrain International Circuit page for more information about the home of the Bahrain Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Bahrain Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.