2022 Monaco E-Prix
Formula E is back in Monaco for the 2022 Monaco E-Prix in April. The all-electric series now uses the same track layout of the Circuit de Monaco as Formula 1.
- When: April 30, 2022
- Where: Circuit de Monaco
- Where to stay: Monaco Accommodation
- Why go: The glamour and excitement of racing in Monaco with affordable tickets.
2022 Monaco E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now available for the 2022 Monaco E-Prix
- All grandstand tickets are priced at €30, with FREE access to the Allianz eVillage
- Tickets for children aged between 6-15 are free, but seats must still be booked
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Monaco
Taking place just two weeks before the Monaco Grand Prix, the Monaco E-Prix uses many of the same grandstands as the annual F1 event. The best grandstands are in the harbour complex, notably grandstand K1 at Tabac and T2, which also has pit views.
Visit the Circuit de Monaco page for more information about the home of the Monaco E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. You can also learn more about visiting in the Monaco Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.