2022 Russian Grand Prix
2022 will be the final time that Formula 1 visits Sochi Autodrom before the Russian Grand Prix moves to a new home at Igora Drive in 2023. Tickets for the last Sochi race are now available.
- When: September 23-25, 2022
- Where: Sochi Autodrom
- Where to stay: Reserve accommodation near Sochi Autodrom with free cancellation
- Why go: Modern circuit in Russia’s premier seaside resort, affordable tickets.
2022 Russian Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2022 Russian Grand Prix are now available.
- Current pricing is valid until November 30, 2021
2022 Russian Grand Prix Packages
- Official Ticket Packages for the 2022 Russian Grand Prix are available from F1 Experiences
- Ticket packages include 3-day grandstand seats or access to the Formula 1 Paddock Club plus exciting trackside activities
- Accommodation within walking distance of the circuit is also available
- Secure access now
Where to Watch the Action at Sochi Autodrom
The views from the Main Grandstand are good; suited for first-time fans who want to see the pits action, race start and podium ceremony. Other recommended grandstands include Turn 1 and Turn 2. General Admission tickets only provide access to one small area of the circuit – better to go for a grandstand seat at Sochi Autodrom if you can afford it.
Visit the Sochi Autodrom page for more information about the home of the Russian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Russian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.